When I think about growing a business, my focus is making it last. When I think about the characteristics of high performing entrepreneurs that work to make their businesses last, ten vital characteristics come to mind. Check out the list I put together and challenge yourself to work on each item.
✨High Performing Entrepreneurs✨
- Understand that God is the CEO of their business.
- Have a different type of mindset.
- Work “on” the business instead of “in” the business.
- Outsource and automate different areas of business. They hire a team in order to make sure everything around them functions properly.
- Understand strategies and systems and that a business must be built on a strong foundation for consistent success.
- Know “average” is not good enough! They do not apologize for thinking this way; they are built differently and sometimes they stand alone.
- Surround themselves with big thinkers and people who are doing better than they are.
- Understand what it means to invest in themselves. They hire a coach, consultant, advisor, and have a mentor for different areas of business and personal development.
- Understand wealth and are focused on creating it.
- Build legacies.
Are you ready to become a high performing entrepreneur? – If so, click here to schedule a discovery session today!
Click here to take my Business Expansion Quiz!
Shaniece M. Wise – Business Expansion Coach & Strategist